Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sigh of relief!

Ahh I've had a very productive day. Thanks for the comments about my little rants earlier-- hopefully everything is calm for the rest of the weekend :)

I've gotten a good chunk of my studying/reading done so I think I will be good for my exam if I keep up this pace. I also had some delicious eats :)

I had an a-mazing snack of strawberry Chobani with Kashi Vive. Such a good combo.

For dinner I had a salad with spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, sprouts, broccoli, blueberries, feta, and vinaigrette. Yummmm so gooooood!

I also had an apple, a Vitatop, a couple of pieces of candy, and some Goldfish pretzels. I wasn't hungry at all until late evening! I don't get it... probably the salad wasn't enough for me.

While I was at Help Center, some friends and I started talking about food blogs. It turns out that my friend Rachel reads a lot of the same blogs that I do. Not only that, but one of her friends was featured on a guest post on KERF! Such a small world!

I am very excited for another whole day of weekend! And the sleep I'm getting tonight! Also, tomorrow starts 31 Days of Yoga! I'm pumped!

1 comment: