Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Too snacky.

I always have the problem of getting too snacky when I'm around friends. So basically, being at HC with friends + being in a bad mood = snacking disaster. Probably not a "disaster" per se, but I'm not too happy about it. Oh well, all we can do is pick back up tomorrow.

At HC, I also had an apple with almond butter (not pictured). Also I had a cup of my cocoa at home (also not pictured).

For dinner I decided to make pan-glazed tofu a la Bella eats. Seriously, the best tofu that I've ever had. I will DEFINITELY make it again.

Served it with Kashi 7 grain rice and mushrooms.

And my chocolate for the night: dark chocolate with raspberry creme.

Alright, I'm wrapping it up for the night. Don't let the bed bugs bite ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you tried, and liked, the tofu! Great idea to saute' it with mushrooms...that sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete