Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrrr.

Blech. Totally the opposite of the warmer days of the past week. It's supposed to rain and snow today and be in the 30s. I'm a warm weather girl! I can't take this cold any longer! Looks like I'll be bundling up a bit longer...

I had been scheming this oatmeal since last night. When I realized that my weekend oats had been so much like Samoas, except for the caramel, I knew what I had to do: get caramel.

This morning was a Caramel Apple Oatmeal of sorts. 1/2 banana, 1/2 c. TJ's chunky spiced apples, cinnamon, caramel bits, walnuts, and almond butter. The caramel got soft, but didn't completely melt, which I liked. It was nice to bite into a caramel piece every once in a while :)

Alrighty, gotta get ready for class. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment