Monday, February 23, 2009

To-fun!

Amazingly I DID get a lot done tonight. Laundry, assignments, cooking, and best of all: RELAXING! I've been reading and listening to music and I feel so much better than I did earlier. Hopefully the caffeine stuff is over, or at least easier, tomorrow.

I was so hungry when I got home! It's that late class that always gets me! I decided to finish off the rest of this plank of tofu. I used the bella eats method again, just used apricot preserves instead of honey. Didn't really make a difference, but I always like to experiment.

Along with the tofu were assorted veggies and Kashi rice. This was amazingly good. I'll say it again: best way to make tofu, EVER. Just look at the tofu beauty:

After some work/lounging I made a snack of Quaker Mini Delights (chocolate) that I had received as a sample, with 1 T. almond butter and 2 figs.

I was hungry a lot today. I'm thinking it might have been because of the smaller amount of oatmeal this morning. Well, we'll see to that in the a.m.! Hoping for nicer weather! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment