Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time flies.

Mornin' mornin'! Can't believe it's Thursday already. How does the week go by so quickly?? Definitely not complaining, especially with some of the projects that I'm working on that I'm ready to pass.

I hadn't used my TJ's pumpkin butter for awhile, so I decided to crack it out this morning.

In the bowl:
  • 1/2 c. oats
  • 1/2 c. skim milk
  • 1/2 c. H2O
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 t. brown sugar
  • cinnamon
  • 1 T. pumpkin butter
  • 10 g. walnuts
  • 10 g. almond butter
It was good, but I don't know if I was really feeling the pumpkin butter this morning. I think I might like it better as a spread instead of a mix-in.

My first class is canceled, but I have to meet up about a group project for that class. That means going into campus anyway. I'm hoping that grad school has a lot fewer (if any) group projects. I know that as a social worker I am going to have to be able to work with people, but I think that that will be sooo much different.

For lunch/snacks I've got a veggie sandwich (hummus, tomato, cukes, avocado, sprouts, on yoga bread), mango, vanilla bean almonds, and a Vitamuffin. This seems like a winning combo to get me all the way through yoga.

Have a wonderful day :) Enjoy the nice weather if you're getting it.

2 comments:

  1. mmm. Pumpkin butter. Even in the middle of February that sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh yoga bread sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete