Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh Kashi, how I love thee.

The Diamondback has been running a lot of nice stories about body image. I'm guessing that the campus is doing a lot for ED awareness month. This one was really nice, too. Good to see some destigmatization.

Yoga came at the perfect time today. I was starting to drag! Unfortunately, we only got to do 20 minutes because we have to do a group project (it's a credit class). Kinda cool though: we each got a card with a pose and we have to develop a 7-8 minute flow using all of them. Much better than an exam :)

I messed up in the sustenance department today. After yoga I was super hungry. I ate a Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut bar.

WOW. This is not a normal granola or cereal bar. The chocolate on this thing is soft and thick and chewy. It's like a candy bar, but better.

I also made a smoothie with frozen mango, raspberries, and blueberries with skim. Refreshing.

Dinner was salmon! I just seasoned it with s+p, garlic, and lime juice, then sliced the lime on top and baked in a foil packet. 450 degrees for 20 min. Yummy! Also had the other half of my yellow sweet potato with Smart Balance and cinnamon.

About to have my evening cocoa ;) I'm also planning on baking tonight, so I'm all ready for a busy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment