Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've got the world on a string.

It looks like the weather doesn't want to make up its mind again today. When I woke up it was gray, but now the sun is starting to poke through. I would be fine with that :) I've been listening to Sinatra all morning, so I'm feeling pretty mellow.

I also had some awesome oats! I was a little worried that this combo might be gross, but I decided to go for it and I'm so glad that I did!

In there I've got: 1 T lemon curd, handful of blueberries, walnuts, and brown sugar. The part I was concerned about was the lemon curd and oatmeal texture, but it was actually really good! The crunch from the walnuts added a lot, so it was like a melty lemon bar :)

My first class was canceled again today, so I've got a while before I need to head into campus. That gives me some time to pack up and get some lunch put together for later. Have a wonderful Thursday! It's almost the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment