Monday, February 9, 2009

Bacon is the new avocado.

Ahhh it's so nice out today! I hope it stays this way!

I heard on the radio that a Wagamama is opening in DC. They look awesome, so I can't wait for that. I'm not crazy about tons and tons of chains, but new stuff is always fun!

Snack was some carrots and lunch was a sandwich with hummus, lettuce and turkey bacon (BLH?). I wanted to use avocado instead of the B, but it had gone bad over the weekend. That's sort of the hard part about cooking for one sometimes; produce really needs to be watched. I also had a cup of the Chicken Tortilla soup. I need to run some errands before my next class, so hopefully this weather holds out!


Workout stats: 20 min eliptical, 20 min treadmill.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Glad there is another yoga lover out there =)

    ReplyDelete