Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beware the senioritis!

I had some computer problems this morning, so I didn't get a chance to do my normal b-fast post. All better now, hopefully. I know that I need to get a new computer before I go to grad school, I just don't know when I should do it...

Breakfast was a lovely assortment of: 1/2 c. oats, 1/2 c. H2O, 1/2 c. skim milk, 1/2 banana, 1 t. light brown sugar, cinnamon, 1 t. flax (finally ground it up last night for the granola bars!), 10 g. walnuts, handful of blueberries, and 10 g. almond butter.

Delicious, per usual.

I almost skipped my class today, because I really can't stand it. But I went. But I left 1/2 way through it. I just hate when I have instructors that do nothing for me that I can't get from the book. So, I'll just read the book. It's a 400-level class, I expect more. I also have that really bad case of senioritis... I sort of feel guilty... but not really. Are these the common symptoms of senioritis?

Alrighty. I need to get some work done before my HC shift. Have a lovely afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment