Friday, February 13, 2009

Newport.

My trip to the fun stores wasn't as awe-inspiring as I had thought it would be. I think it was mostly because it was WAY more crowded than I thought it would be. I mean, it was early afternoon on a Friday, shouldn't people be at work? I did get some fun stuff which will undoubtedly be appearing soon!

I was surprisingly not hungry until I got back, which is good because I am definitely trying to save money on eating out. I did have 1 chocolate before I left... but definitely finished before I thought to take a picture. I tried the Newport; "Real honey caramel covered with silky milk chocolate and striped to perfection." Soo hence the eating it so fast...

Lunch was a sandwich with hummus, romaine, sprouts, and avocado. Every time I eat a sandwich with sprouts I think about the Globe restaurant in Berlin, MD. They were my first sprouts experience.

I am puttering around in the kitchen right now with some stuff that I can't disclose yet. More to come later on that :)

Any weekend plans for the V-Day (or anti- V-Day)?

No comments:

Post a Comment