Thursday, February 12, 2009

360 degrees.

I feel like I got so much done already today! I exchanged a dress and got some shopping done at Target, plus went to class, worked out, and did yoga. Complete opposite of yesterday.

In there I squeezed in lunch. That was in a hurry because I was sort of running late for class, so I just re-heated some of the left over Greek Couscous that I made before.

I also got some of those Vanilla Bean Almonds in before yoga. Seriously: so good. And nothing crazy or artificial (didn't have time to take a photo).

Currently eating some plain yogurt mixed with TJ's chunky spiced apples. Not the most beautiful food, but it's good!

In my head, I have so many things that I want to do for the rest of the day. I really want to ride this wave of energy while it lasts!

Stats: 20 min eliptical, 20 min treadmill, 60 min yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment