Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So many attempts.

I guess you can say that I'm just inspired a lot. I read a lot of blogs and I try to keep things interesting in my life.
So really, this should be a simple concept. I am passionate about a few things:

1. Food and cooking
2. Health
3. Exploring new places
4. Learning new things

I weighed myself today and I am 137.5 (5'5" tall). I am not too happy about this. I have never been truly happy about my weight. But I have been trying to implement better habits and exercising a lot. My goal is 130, which is entirely possible and has been done before.

And yes, there are a lot of blogs that aim to do what I am doing-- the typical I-want-to-stay-healthy-so-I'm-making-a-blog blog. Plus, Weight Watchers is expensive. But maybe mine will work for me? We shall see.

But this WILL NOT be a weight-loss blog. It will be more of a wellness blog. Dieting is not something that I like to think that I am engaging in. I have too good of a relationship with food for that :)

Trying to decide if I actually want to photograph everything I eat. Accountability is good, but it seems so personal. Food can be a very intimate thing.

I am also going through the wonderful process of waiting to hear back from graduate programs and trying to decide what to do with my life. Seems like a good outlet.

So, like all of the other blogs that I have started and abandoned, here we go.

Hopefully my future entries are not so choppy and hard to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment