Monday, February 23, 2009

Caffeine cut.

Happy Monday!

Today might be a little bit rough because I've decided to kick my caffeine habit (again). I've been getting headaches and I've been irritable and I think it's my morning coffee's fault. So I'm drinking some decaf now, hoping that I don't get my butt kicked by more headaches later on. Anyone have any tips for making the caffeine cut?

Last night I had the Whitman's sampler that my mom had sent me for V Day. They were good, except there wasn't a coconut one! What gives, Whitman?

This morning I had a yummy bowl of oats. Gustl said that I act like I've never had oatmeal before, and I kind of feel like I haven't. I mean, I pay attention more to how it affects my hunger and I've never tried so many manipulations. Speaking of:

Today I did 1/3 c. oats, 1/3 c. skim milk, 1/3 c. water, 1/2 banana, cinnamon, light brown sugar, 1 piece of zucchini coconut loaf, and a spoonful of almond butter.

Also, check out Kashi's website! Free frozen entrees! Have a good morning!!

1 comment: