Friday, February 6, 2009

My fix.

It's amazing how long that I can occupy myself on the internet. Maybe I'll actually get some work done for the rest of the day...

We had lunch in the dining hall at SU. It's the easiest thing to do on campus. I had a salad, a slice of cheese pizza, grapes, a kiwi, and 2 cookies. I am such a sucker for sweets. And the dining hall system where you pay once and eat as much as you want is horrible for splurging. UMD isn't like that, and I haven't been on a meal plan since sophomore year. I'm sitting in a coffee shop now, so I hope I'm not too tempted.



Typically, I try to eat a high-fiber breakfast, a small snack, a high fiber lunch, a medium sized snack, a normal, healthy dinner, and a small treat every day. I base this off of the book The Daily Fix by Alexa Fishbeck. I highly recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment