Thursday, February 19, 2009

Push it!

Soooo, no work for me tonight :) My friend Jake called me and we went out with our friend Brian to see Push. We were all expecting it to be TERRIBLE, and kind of just wanted to go see a ridiculously bad movie for the fun of it (does that make sense?), but it was actually pretty good. I would recommend it for anyone who likes a movie with twists. And Dakota Fanning is adorable.

I had dinner before I left. I decided to make a taco bowl type concoction.

This consisted of lean ground turkey, taco seasoning, with some cheddar, salsa, and avocado on top. This was all on top of some Kashi rice. Mmmm.

I also had a small spinach salad with mushrooms, cukes, and balsamic red wine vinegarette.

When I got home from the movies, I was pretty hungry. I knew that the absence of a filling lunch was going to catch up with me. I had a slice of my zucchini coconut loaf and a mug of the new cocoa I got.

The cocoa is Equal Exchange. Honestly, at first sip I was not blown away. But I think that it grew on me. It is not very sweet, which is actually kind of nice. And it can't be that bad since I finished all of it :) Plus, it's fair trade, so that is definitely a plus.

Time for me to wind myself down. I still want to get up at decent hour and get some things done before I head for the Eastern Shore tomorrow. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I love warm drinks, and cocoa is one of my favorites! I haven't tried this brand, thanks for the review! Hope you had a good break from work last night!

    ReplyDelete