Friday, February 20, 2009

Rescue bananas.

Good morning and happy Friday to everyone who is looking forward to the weekend! I woke up so sore this morning! I like it though, it shows me that I'm really working! Anyway, I knew that I needed to get some potassium going on.

In this bowl: 1/2 c. oats, 1 whole banana, skim milk, light brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts, and almond butter. So yummy. Like an Elvis sandwich in a bowl.

I'm hoping to work on my paper today before I head home. I just love having long mornings. I used to not be a morning person at all, but now I really like the peacefulness that the morning possesses. I really realized that this past summer when I was working a graveyard shift at the beach. Even though I was dead tired by sunrise, it was so gorgeous. Very spiritual and rewarding :) Ahh I can't wait for summer!

1 comment:

  1. i love banana oats!
    Im really started to love walnuts! so good

    ReplyDelete