Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love my MOM's!

My body loves me right now. I just feel like I found an awesome workout niche today and I'm feeling so re-energized and good. I did the stationary bike today, which I haven't done in a while. It felt like a good pre-yoga workout. Followed that up with a walk on the treadmill and of course my yoga class :)

Yoga was awesome today because we really focused on breathing. We also got into triangle pose, which is one of my favorites and we hadn't gotten to it yet in this class. We also tried toe stands, which were fun, but definitely on my "To Practice" list, along with Crow.

I thought that I was packing my snacks today, but they pretty much became my lunch. My Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut bar, apple, and goldfish pretzels.

Seriously, it's the OATS!! They are major sustenance. I don't know how I haven't been eating them all my life.

I also checked out MOM's today. I had never been because I wasn't sure where it was. Turns out, it's literally a 3 min drive from my house. It was really nice! I can't wait to go when I actually need to shop, but I did pick up some bread, apples, and cocoa because I was out of those.

I need to make dinner and think about getting work done. I think I might have a lot of time to do it over the weekend, so I might forgo it tonight. We'll see :)

WO stats: 40 min stationary bike, 15 min treadmill, 60 min yoga

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good workout.
    im so with you on the oats - they are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete