Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello yellow.

Pooped. I love my Tuesdays and Thursdays because I feel like I get so much done, but then I get home and know that I need to study. Blah.

Yoga was awesome today. The class is sort of designed as a beginner's course, since it's a for-credit class. It seemed like today people were way more into it. It felt soooo good.

I stopped by the dining hall on campus and picked up some cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes. I got them home and whipped up some Mediterannean Curry Couscous (Near East). I added the veggies and some reduced-fat feta. On the side I had 1/2 of an acorn squash with some Smart Balance and brown sugar. A very yellow dinner :) Now to keep my juices flowing for studying...


WO stats: 20 min eliptical, 20 min treadmill, 60 min yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment