Friday, February 13, 2009

Simple and delicious.

Ate dinner pretty late because Gustl was on his way up. We decided to make english muffin pizzas with stuff that I had in the house. For some reason, I really didn't buy stuff for dinners. I might have to make another grocery trip early in the week. I had a cocoa while I was waiting.

We had small salads with romaine, carrots, and olives. The pizzas were on whole wheat muffins with sauce, mozzarella, turkey pepperoni, and oregano. So simple, so good. Like 6th grade home ec.


I also gave Gustl the lemon bars that I made earlier. Let's just say, I had a couple (but not as many as Gustl ;)). I got the recipe from Allrecipes, here. They are really, really good.

Weekend is going to be busy, with food and otherwise. I am so excited to go to the Melting Pot for Valentine's dinner! Have a good weekend!

1 comment: