Friday, February 20, 2009

Preppin'.

It has been a pretty productive morning/afternoon! I packed and cleaned the bathroom, which I keep putting off. But now I feel content and glad that I'll come back to a clean house on Sunday night :)

For lunch I had a slice of The Baker's Yoga Bread with Smart Balance. Awesome bread! It balances sweet and savory really well, since it has cranberries and pumpkin seeds. It would be good on its own or as a sandwich, which is just what I was hoping for.

Underneath you can see my monster salad of the day. Spinach, tomatoes, cukes, sprouts, blueberries, avocado, feta, and vinegarette. I love love love the taste of the feta and blueberries together! I'm so happy that I've gotten to explore so many flavor combos lately :)

I'm hoping to be able to update a little more this weekend than previous weekends, but we'll see how my work/play time goes. Any big weekend plans?

6 comments:

  1. Looks delish!!


    Hope you have a marvelous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bread looks SOOO GOOD!!!!!!! just went to the site!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. je découvre avec enchantement un blog classieux et fort accueillant ! de plus, vous etes ravissante mademoiselle !

    à bientot !

    ReplyDelete