Friday, February 27, 2009

Good mornin, good mooooooornin!

Good morning! It's another beautiful day! I really need to get myself outside today. Pretty much the only thing that I need to do today is an appointment at 3pm, so I should take advantage of my down time :)

I decided to switch breakfast up a little bit this morning. Instead of oats (gasp!) I made a scramble from 2 eggs, spinach, and crumbled feta. On the side I had a whole wheat english muffin, 1/2 with lemon curd, 1/2 with almond butter.

Yummy. I hope it keeps me as full as the oats. We'll see how I feel in a couple hours. I also had a Carnation Instant Breakfast in order to use up some of my milk.

I am super excited because I just won a Griddler on ebay! I have been wanting to get one, but I didn't want to pay excessively. But I got it! I'm probably going to be looking through recipes until it gets here. Paninis, pancakes, grilled veggies, grilled chicken.... ahhh I can't wait!!

Enjoy this beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for your comments on my blog! All I had to do was look at your title to be sold on yours!
    A griddler will be awesome! We registered for one for our wedding but never got it. I am still going to buy it though because it just seems so versatile!

    ReplyDelete