Monday, February 23, 2009

Caffeine downer.

I am definitely in class right now. I can't stand this class and I figured that I would be able to update during this time.

The non-caffeine is really killing me already. I knew that it was going to suck because I've done it before, but my energy is soooo low. I forced myself to the gym and to the grocery store, but I feel like the rest of the evening after dinner is going to be pretty draggy.

Pre-workout I got in an apple.

Lunch was a cup of chicken noodle and an interesting sandwich combo: Yoga bread, 1 Laughing Cow Swiss Wedge, spinach, cucumbers, and turkey bacon. The flavors were different, but good. Loving the yoga bread :)

I also had a cup of cocoa in an attempt to perk me up, but no luck.

I had a wonderful discovery at the store! I've been wanting to try Greek yogurt, but I wanted to wait for a sale. And there was one today! I picked up some Chobani and had the honey flavored one as a snack.

I knew that it was supposed to be thick, but the texture was totally not what I was expecting. I was thinking that it would be like the Thick and Creamy Yoplait, but it was more like sour cream texture. It was thick, but still smooth. I also packed a Dark Chocolate Coconut Kashi.

I am really ready to sleeeeeeeeeeeep! Sorry for the negativity, I just need to get my energy back! Have a good afternoon!

WO Stats: 20 min eliptical, 20 min treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment