Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yoga Challenge!

I'm quite proud of myself because the first thing that I did today was YOGA! For the 31 Day Yoga Challenge. I did a 60-minute session on YogaToday. It was nice, but I don't think it's my favorite way to do yoga. I'm sure that I'll find a better niche by the end of the month.

Speaking of-- HAPPY MARCH! How did February go by so fast? It's crazy. I celebrated my Sunday and my first day of March with some French Toast:

That's Yoga Bread, eggs, skim milk.. topped with smart balance and syrup. Yumm. And some mango on the side.

I know that it's supposed to snow today, so I really want to get out of the house to run errands soon!
To do today:
  • Target run
  • Health food store
  • Trader Joes (if the other store doesn't have everything)
  • Laundry
  • Reading/studying for Drug Abuse exam
Hope I can do it! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment