Friday, February 27, 2009

New whip.

That weather really changed on me. By the time I got out of the house it was raining and windy, BUT still 65*. So weird how quickly it can turn around. I went to the Adventist health food store, but totally forgot that Friday begins the sabbath, so I'll have to try again on Sunday. Just something to look forward to :)

My hunger has been really weird all day. I wasn't incredibly hungry for lunch, or even dinner. But I could tell I needed refuel. I guess those eggs really did stick with me all day.

Dinner. I made a curry with tofu, potato, carrots, zucchini, mushrooms, broccoli and Patak's mild curry sauce on top of wild rice.

This was good, but the curry sauce could have been stronger. Maybe I'll use more next time or add some heat to it. I like anything spicy.

I also had my evening cocoa with a new addition tonight. I picked up some Tru Whip earlier and tried it for the first time.

My thought is that it's good, but different. It has a sort of soy taste to it (which makes sense because it does contain soy). Plus it's all-natural, which is a LOT better than you can say about Cool Whip. Even though I totally wouldn't mind still eating Cool Whip.

I just finished watching Margot at the Wedding. Anyone seen it? I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think it may have been too independent for it's own sake. But I did like Squid and the Whale which is by the same writer/director. I'll think about it...

Good night. Tomorrow is Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment