Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's always sunny in College Park.

Good morning! It is so sunny and beautiful here! I hope that means that Spring is on its way!

I decided that I wanted to eat something instead of oats this morning. This was a hard decision, but I think I made a pretty good substitution :)

Switched it up with a whole wheat english muffin. On one half I put lemon curd and then almond butter on the other. Rounded it out with Stonyfield raspberry yogurt.

The lemon curd (Trader Joe's brand) tastes just like the lemon bars that I made! So basically, I need to figure out more ways to use that, too!

Lunch/snacks today are consisting of a veggie sandwich (hummus, spinach, cukes, tomato, sprouts), Vitamuffin, apple, and vanilla bean almonds.

I have my most interesting classes today: principles of community health, drug abuse, and of course, yoga! Anyone else have something that they're looking forward to today? Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I am enjoying equally sunny weather here in VA! makes the day so much better :)

    ReplyDelete