Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a feelin!

Mmmm I feel really good right now. Made some headway on my health needs assessment project, which really makes me feel better about this group project.

I also had a REALLY good workout today. I did 30 min on the bike and 30 min on the eliptical. THEN, yoga was really, really nice today. We did yin yoga, which I had never heard of (and if you haven't either, it's explained nicely here). Basically boiled down it's holding stretches/poses for longer amounts of time (about 3 min). Some of the poses (dragon especially) were a really deep stretch, and I know that I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow! I liked it. Definitely trying it again :)

I ran by the grocery store after class for a few staples that I had run out of. I go to the store a lot, but I just find it so relaxing and it gets my creative juices flowing.

Dinner was a salmon recipe that I modified from this one. I used seasoned bread crumbs and olive oil instead of butter.

Here's some prep:

And the finished product (which was delicious!):

I had it with these veggies (yellow carrots, navy beans, spinach, in an herb sauce), which I wasn't too impressed with. Eh, you can't win em all.

After my evening cocoa, I decided to indulge in a Chocolate VitaTop. This was my virgin VitaTop experience, and I was pretty pleased. I also put some almond butter on top to add some gooiness. Yummm.

Not much going on tomorrow, so this is a laid back night :) For everyone else, get psyched for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment