Friday, February 6, 2009

Long, slow day.

Sometimes I don't think about the time frames that I actually have for things... Like the fact that I am going to be hanging out on the Salisbury University campus allll day today, will have plenty of time to blog (and do anything else) if I want to, and that yesterday was Thursday, not Friday. I'll blame it on still getting adjusted to my new semester.

I got into my yoga class! I am really excited, and it turns out that it meets 2 days a week. This is good because only 1 day would be kind of lacking, but not so good because I am a counselor at the Help Center during the Tuesday time and I'm going to have to change my shift. Hopefully people are understanding. It's difficult to purely do things for yourself sometimes, but yoga is part of the wellness approach that I want to be taking in my life.

Last night I had a Shorti (6") sub from Wawa en route to Gustl's house. It was Honey Smoked Turkey with veggies and mustard. I had a Cadbury Creme Egg for dessert. Didn't take pictures, though, sorry :(

This morning had a bowl of Kashi GoLean Crunch with 1% milk and a banana (pictures to be uploaded after the weekend). I am drinking a coffee now.


This weekend should be pretty exciting. I think we're going to Carraba's tonight for dinner (YUM), and I want to figure out something somewhat healthy to eat. We're also going out for a friend's birthday on Saturday. Hope it's a more temperate weekend than it has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment