Monday, February 16, 2009

Endorphin rush!

Phew! I feel much better now that I got through my first class and went to the gym! Loving the endorphins!

I had some baby carrots for my post-workout snack. Usually I eat them before, but I'm telling you THOSE OATS ARE INSANE! They will carry you through anything!

Lunch was a salad with spinach, cucumber, tomato, avocado, feta, walnuts, and blueberries with balsamic red wine dressing. In a tupperware bowl... I need bigger bowls... Maybe once I feel like I live in the real world aka not an undergrad...

So good! Now I'm going to try to find a good tofu recipe for dinner. I haven't had it in a while and I want to try something different. Suggestions are welcome :)

WO Stats: 20 min treadmill, 20 min eliptical

3 comments:

  1. Try the one on bellaeats.com. It is SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DOES sound good! Yay! I'm so glad that I'll have something planned ahead for all of this tofu :)

    ReplyDelete