Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Let's talk about the issues.

I am ridiculously tired. The whole sleep-deprivation thing was one thing, but then I was in a hot building for 4 hours and that sapped everything out of me. Luckily I don't have too much to actually do tonight.

I think that this was a nice article in our school's newspaper today. Nice to know that campus educators are addressing the issues.

I worked out after class (the standard) and then tried to run some errands. I grabbed a Skinny Hazelnut Latte to try to pump me back up. It worked for a while, but I crashed again.

Dinner was my leftover mac and cheese concoction, plus I cooked some zucchini in olive oil and garlic.

On an end note, I am a little obsessed with the whole Krispy Kreme Sandwich challenge thing. I found this one and I think it looks like quite the monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment