Saturday, February 28, 2009

Butterscotchy goodness.

Ahhh. Saturday morning. I am ready to get the move on and get some things done today. I need to clean, go to the gym, and just take care of some odds and ends.

I have been seeing a lot of butterscotch oats out there, so I really wanted to get in on that :)

In the bowl: 1/2 c. oats, 1/2 c. skim milk, 1/2 c. H2O, 1/2 banana, light brown sugar, cinnamon, butterscotch chips, walnuts, and almond butter. It was pretty good. The bananas stayed a little chunkier than I would have liked. And it was sweet, but I'm OK with that. It's Saturday morning!

I really need to get moving. One of my roommates is being ridiculously loud and I need to get out of the house before it drives me nuts. Have a good Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY YUM BUTTERSCOTCH GOODNESS!!


    Ahh, hang in there with the loud roommate!! Definitely get out of there and have a lovely Saturday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterscotch chips on it!!! I may need to dig mine out! YUM!

    ReplyDelete