Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baking vs. writing.

Hmmm. Luckily I have given myself a lot of time to write this paper, because I definitely didn't get to it tonight. I just couldn't motivate myself to get it done. There are certain hours in the day that I am most productive, and once they're gone I can't really get myself going. I was never one of those people who could pull all-nighters. Sleep is just too important to me, and if I don't get it I feel really unhealthy.

I decided to sample my chocolates again tonight. I had an almond nougat filled milk chocolate. These babies have been yummmmmmy!

And I DID get some baking in! So I was kind of productive :)

Behold the Zucchini Coconut Loaf! I got the recipe here, at Allrecipes. The only thing that I did differently was use my golden medley instead of currants and I omitted the nutmeg. My house smells awesome right now :) It tastes so good. I can't wait to try it again when it completely cools.

Alrighty. Gonna finish sorting through things. Tomorrow will be an easy day, so I will definitely have no excuses for not working on my paper!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete