Saturday, February 28, 2009

Anxiety provoking.

I really can't stand it when people in my house are being rude to the point that it affects me. I went out to the gym earlier, and not only were the "guests" still being rowdy, they just got worse. I'm also worried because there are potential-leasers coming by later to look at the house and I'll be at my Help Center Saturday shift. I don't like the thought of strangers being in my room when I'm not here... it's making me kind of anxious.

After the gym I had a cup of chicken and egg noodle soup:

I also made a tuna melt with tuna mixed with lemon juice and olive oil, tomato, some cheddar, on a whole wheat english muffin.

New product! Kozy Shack Simply Well pudding in Dark Chocolate.

Tastes good to me and natural ingredients. Not too shabby :)

I am sooo ready to get out of the house again. HC for 8 hours, along with some studying and application-filling. Whew! Time for a change of scenery.

2 comments:

  1. Tuna with olive oil instead of mayo is a great idea. I've also tried fat-free Greek yogurt and that was yummy, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry that your guest were so rude!
    great eats though

    ReplyDelete