Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jazzy.

I've been waking up before my alarm for the past few days. I take this as a sign of good health and well-restedness, but it still kind of freaky; college students are supposed to be sleeping as much as they can and taking naps and all that jazz. I guess I just really like my routines.

After going through the Tribute to Oatmeal on KathEats last night, I was quite inspired this morning. I didn't have too many mix-ins (or maybe I just haven't been struck by their potential yet?), so mine was a simple brown sugar, cinnamon, peanut butter with skim. Simple or not, it was delicious. Oatmeal is sooo filling. I was planning on eating an apple, too, but I might not need it.

Plus last night I packed my lunch and snacks for the day. For the whole day I have:
  • Edamame
  • Tuna with olive oil and lemon juice
  • Kashi crackers
  • Trader Joe's Dried Berry Medley
  • Vanilla Bean Almonds

That should hold me over until after yoga. I'm excited to try out the new mat I got :)

1 comment: