Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bad girl.

Geez, I can't believe that I haven't posted since this morning. And that it's almost midnight! I try not to do the stereotypical up-all-night-college-student thing, so this is getting late for me ;)

Yoga today was 45 minutes of gentle hatha flow from YogaDownload. I really liked it. Definitely my favorite so far from their site.

Afterward, it was time to try out the Griddler again! Since I don't have many great ingredients right now, I decided to make a simple tomato, mozzarella, basil panini.

It's on multi-grain bread with a little olive oil. So yummy, but I can't wait to experiment more! I also had some carrot sticks on the side.

Here's where I feel like a bad girl. I packed myself a yogurt and a Kashi bar for snacks for my Help Center shift, but... totally blew off the yogurt for another cupcake. I felt a little too indulgent today, and definitely not the healthiest. Oh well. I'll pick up tomorrow.

Dinner was baked flounder (just olive oil, lemon juice, s+p, and paprika) and a sweet potato with Smart Balance.

Study snack was a mix of Kashi Vive and TJ's Chocolate Decadence, which has REAL chocolate curls in it!! I had thought that the photo on the box was a serving suggestion. Oh my goodness...

I am supposed to go to a play tomorrow night, but I don't know how I feel about it looking at all the studying and work that I have ahead of me. Hopefully I'll figure it out in the morning. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment