Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy dance!

I am in such a good mood right now!
  1. Yoga was AWESOME today.
  2. I took care of some odds and ends that I'd been putting off
  3. Exam is over (Woo Hoo!)
  4. THE GRIDDLER ARRIVED!!!!
Let's start at the top. Today in my class, the instructor decided to take us on a "trip" to Africa. She played songs from Africa and we did a lot of themed poses (Gorilla, Lion's breath, Heron, etc.). It was a really FUN class. Plus, I did crow for the longest that I've ever held it! Yay!

When I got home, the Griddler was here waiting for me. Now since it's here I don't have anything to really cook on it, but I will DEFINITELY figure something out for dinner. And maybe a panini tomorrow for lunch?

I've been munching on my packed snacks all day:

1/2 almond butter sandwich on yoga bread (that's the end of my loaf!), Cherry Cashew Pure Bar, apple, carrot sticks. I also had a French vanilla Stonyfield with some TJ's Chocolate Decadence cereal, but completely didn't take a picture. Oops! The Pure Bar was good, but I think I liked my Lara Bar better.

Now that I'm home I feel like I have a lot of little things to take care of. I feel ready though, energized I guess. Probably have my cuppa cocoa and get started!

1 comment:

  1. *gasp* you have my two loves - pure bar and almond butter!

    ReplyDelete