Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter wonderland!

WOOOOOOO!! SNOW DAY!!!! See, I knew that wearing the PJ's inside out would work :) Apparently we have about 8", which is the most snow I think I've ever been in!
I got the text message from school at about 5:30 this morning and then miraculously slept in until almost noon. Ahhhh. That's OK though because I was tossing and turning a lot last night.

No pre-breakfast yoga today! Way too hungry when I woke up, so I made this:

In the bowl: 1/2 c. oats, 1/2 c. milk, 1/2 c. water, 1/2 banana, flax, brown sugar, cinnamon, Ambrosia Blend trail mix (sunflower seeds, almonds, cranberries, raisins, and apricots), and my buddy almond butter.

I don't usually take photos of my a.m. coffee (decaf!), but I got this new mug and it's purdy.

Today will continue the studying trend. I've pretty much got a 4-day weekend situation. Enjoy your day off if you got one!! Stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment