Dinner needed to be mindless because I am always too hungry to think too hard or prepare too much after I get back from class on Mondays. I decided on Annie's Whole Wheat Shells and White Cheddar and roasted brussels sprouts.
They didn't let me down. For some reason I have been hungry all day. Maybe not enough fiber? I always blame fiber. Tomorrow will have to be an improvement because I feel like I loaded up on stuff that I didn't need today (ie. Chai lattes and ice cream).
My back has also been hurting me, I think because of stress. I decided to do 20 minutes of Lunar Flow and I think it did the trick for the time being. I haven't done yoga for a couple days so I'm thinking that might be the reason for some muscle tension.
I also really wanted something sweet (of course) so I had a serving of Nature's Promise Vanilla Ice Cream. Full fat. Eeeek, I don't ever buy that. I stirred in about 1 T. of coconut flakes and a few butterscotch chips.
Yummm. In blog news:
The Hungry Yogini is giving away Barney Butter! Check it out!
I got an award from Dulcie of Daily Dulcie. Thanks, Dulcie!!
The rules are as follows:
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know…you are Kreativ!
7 Things that I love:
- My family; they have always been there for me and they always will be :)
- The BF; he's the best boyfriend that I could ever have asked for. Ever.
- My education; I will be the first in my family to graduate from college and get a graduate degree.
- FOOD; duh, but I do love it: cooking, eating, sampling, learning, EVERYTHING.
- Helping others; I believe in doing good for others.
- Cute animals; I like to pretend that the gushiness makes me sick, but I secretly love it.
- The beach; I've lived there all my life and I don't know what a summer without it would be like.
awesome ladies. I've appreciated everyone's comments as I've been starting up this blog. It really IS a community :)
Emily also gave me an award a while ago and I totally forgot to post it:
Thanks girl :)
OK, time for beddy and such. Good night!!