Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Upper Crust.

As mentioned earlier, G promised that he would buy me lunch today (he needs to stop making deals with me about walking the dog).  I decided that we should go back to Upper Crust again because I really wanted to try their salads and sweet potato fries.

G got the same sub that I got last time; the Charm City Cheesesteak.  That thing is seriously good.  There were times during lunch that I wished that I had been a little more "bad".  Don't worry, I picked at it :)





I had the Strawberry Brie salad, which had spinach, strawberries, apples, walnuts, and a champagne and brie dressing.  I thought there was going to be some brie on the salad, but I guess it's just in the dressing.  Yummy, but I could make it at home.  The dressing was phenomenal, though.


And there are my sweet potato fries.  Yummy.  Too much food.  And G also had a slice of pepperoni pizza (he only ate 1/2 the sub).


Such a good restaurant!  I also had a Cadbury egg :)  One of my all time favorite candies.  Alright, now I need to start prepping dinner!  And finish that school work that's constantly looming over me.