Monday, January 4, 2010

Puppy trouble.


Good Monday afternoon!  This is my last real "off" day.  I want to take full advantage of it and tie up all of the loose ends on my to-do lists.  I've got a pretty good start so far with working out and such, so I just need to get to Target and the store and then get right back to it!

Breakfast was an english muffin with peanut butter.



After I worked out with My Fitness Coach (more about that in another post), I had some pita chips and hummus.



Most of my day has been spent trying to keep the dog out of trouble.  He's too smart for his own good and he knows what things he's not supposed to play with (namely, gloves and socks).  And we have a huge pile of laundry on the couch.  Bad combo.


I had the rest of my asparagus.




I eat out of tupperware a lot.

And another strawberry pecan scone.


Okay, it's definitely time for me to put the puppy away so I can get on with my chores and errands!