Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rainy/snacky weekend.

Happy Sunday!  It's a rainy one here in Baltimore.  I guess you have to expect that after a couple of days of great and warm weather.  I just hope it doesn't go back to being 30* every day.


Yesterday ended up being a really snacky day.  After the gym, I snacked on yogurt and almonds.




Lunch was leftover ravioli with olive oil and another powerhouse salad.




Then we took Ollie for another walk, this time through Federal Hill.  I think if we could move I would want to live there.  There are so many cute spots, plus the parks and the proximity.  But it's pretty expensive and not as close to campus as I am now.  Maybe some day.


When we got back, I had ants on a log, which I make every once in a while because I missed out as a kid because I hated celery. 



I also had some carrots with blue cheese dressing.




Last night I made parmesan chicken with mashed potatoes and roasted broccoli. 





Then I ran around like a crazy person trying to get ready for Young Frankenstein so we could get there on time.  Which we did, and it was very funny.  We sat next to a drunk older lady who was a little obnoxious, but otherwise a great experience all around :)


Dessert was some dried pears with white chocolate chips.




This morning I was a good gf and made breakfast.  Eggs, potatoes, and toast.




After the gym I had some string cheese and then a salad and I grilled some potato cakes out of the leftover potatoes.  Quite a potato-ey day.




And some grapes while I've been cleaning.





My to-do list is getting shorter, but I still feel like I have a million things I need to get to!  Hopefully I can get everything done and have some peace of mind for tomorrow.  Oh, and too bad about the Ravens.  There's always next year.  I'm holding out for baseball season.


Question: Do you take any vitamins or supplements?  I recently started taking calcium and magnesium, but I've always had the notion that you should be able to get most of your vitamins from your diet.