Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Working on these resolutions.

I have been strangely tired for the past couple of days.  Not my favorite feeling when I had to go back to the hospital yesterday for my internship.  It felt like such a long, slow day.  Hopefully tomorrow is better and I can pull myself together a little bit today!  I have to finish my application for the field placement that I'll have next week and I want to set myself a deadline.  Friday sounds good to me :)


Yesterday morning I had oatmeal.



I also had to pack my lunch for work, which included a Morningstar burger and a pita, yogurt, a Pecan Pie Larabar (not a huge fan), and carrots.



I also had an apple on the way to the hospital and a cupcake that someone had brought in.  When I got home, I had one of my scones to hold me over to dinner- we had to take Ollie to the vet last night for his last round of vaccinations.  This was the first time that we've left without another appointment!  Neutering comes soon though, so we'll be back (and Ollie will be unhappy with us) soon.




Dinner was roasted shrimp and broccoli with spanish rice.  It turned out really nicely and I wouldn't mind putting this into the dinner rotation.




I really love broccoli.


This morning I had another bowl of oatmeal, but somehow forgot to take a picture.  I want to take Ollie for a long walk, but I'm not sure if I can handle the cold weather.  Walking him more often was one of my resolutions, and I really want to get him (and me!) more exercise! 


How are your resolutions coming along?