Monday, January 4, 2010

Sleepy day.

Oh man, I am so tired.  It's just been one of those days, I guess.  I went to Target and TJ's earlier to get some stuff for the house and groceries.  I actually ended up buying a lot of vegetables that I've never tried before, so we'll see how they work out. 


I also bought some pretty awesome things from TJ's (which is pretty much always guaranteed).  I got some smoked salmon for $2 and had a mini bagel with it when I got home.





Dinner was potato and leek soup and salad (x2).  The soup is okay; kinda bland, but still has some good flavors and textures in it.  Maybe I'm not meant to make French foods.


Another awesome TJ's find: macarons.  I've been seeing these everywhere online lately and I found them in the frozen section!  They were really yummy and not overly sweet.


I don't have any more energy for anything else tonight.  I go back to my internship tomorrow, so I need to start winding down anyway.