Sunday, December 6, 2009

Merry/happy Tuba Christmukkuh!

Just like everyone else in the east, we got a good little snow yesterday.  It's pretty, but I'm not too crazy about being in it.  At all.




For lunch yesterday, I made a salad with tuna on top and some caesar dressing.



Then we walked down to the inner harbor (in the snow) to see Tuba Christmas.  It's a neat tradition that they have.  I'm not crazy about Christmas music, but I like this kind.  Anything classic or instrumental is fine.  Since it was snowing it got moved inside.  This was my attempt at a photo.  There are tons of tubas back there, I swear. 




For dinner we ate in the pavillion.  I got a pit beef sandwich with macaroni and cheese and green beans.  It was really, really good, but I didn't want to take a photo because we were with people who don't know about the blog.  I'm a wimp :(


This morning I had an egg/egg white ww english muffin with a little bit of cheddar cheese.



Today was a big shopping day.  It felt like we went all over the place.  I needed a new 2010 planner and a new clicker for the pup.  Plus the normal grocery shopping.  We went to Wegmans.  I LOVE WEGMANS.  Seriously, it's the best.  We decided that we wanted to try the food bars that they have there.  I was thinking about sushi and G was looking at the pizza, but we decided to try the Asian Wokery hot bar.  Bad choice.  No pic, but it wasn't anything special.  Next time we'll definitely go for the other stuff!


Dinner was a standby: Buffalo Sloppy Joes.



I like these, but it's really G that asks for them.  Every week.

We got all of our Christmukkah decorating done!  Including buying the candles.  I just need to get some gelt (or not, that's one more thing I don't need!).

 
 
 

I had also wanted to get some Snow Cookie Sleigh Ride tea because I've seen so many other bloggers talk about it.  And of course Wegmans had an entire display of Celestial Seasonings seasonal teas (did I mention I LOVE Wegmans?).  I'm drinking it now, by the way, and it's really yummy!  I need to try milk in it tomorrow.


Good luck with the starting work week!  I have 2 finals this week, so wish me luck!  Anyone else have a final in the morning?


No comments:

Post a Comment