Friday, December 4, 2009

Tidying up.


Hey everyone.  It's so hard to keep up with the blogging when school starts to get crazy!  Plus my field placement has been busy.  Yesterday we got to go to one of our patient's school to help make an education plan for him.  It's nice to be able to help people in so many different areas of their lives. 

I wasn't going to cook dinner last night because I was exhausted, but then I didn't feel like anything nearby our apartment, so I made chipper fish and butternut squash.






And I have a lot of this fish left, so it will be making repeat appearances.  This morning I had a ww english muffin with peanut butter.


I really have been wanting to try Whole Foods hot bar lately, but I've also felt really busy and not wanting to waste food.  We were sort of planning on eating out some time in the next couple of days, so maybe I'll get something good :)  But the BIG thing I need to do today is CLEAN!!  Our apartment is horrible right now, so I am getting down to it as soon as I post this!  And hooray!  It's Friday :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment