Monday, October 19, 2009

Sloppy and spicy.

Ugh.  I used to really like my human behavior class, but it has become a major borefest.  I was so happy to get out of there and home!  I worked out today and it's been a while.  My neck has been acting funny and the workout made it feel really weird.  Not sure what that's about.

Dinner was another one of those meals that I have been making over and over again for the boyfriend.  I based this off of Rachael Ray's recipe in The Big Orange Book, Sloppy Buffalo JoesHere's the original recipe.  I modified it so that it I only put in onions, Frank's Red Hot, diced tomatoes, and chicken broth to the ground meat (I used turkey tonight).



I like putting the chopped up pickles and blue cheese crumbles on top.  Yummy.  I served it with some tater tots with Old Bay, my love.  I also had a few crackers with cheese after my workout.

I'm so used to getting a lot of replies right away when I post, and it's been really slow.  I know this is only my second day back, but I'm trying not to get discouraged.  I want my community back!


I have to be at the hospital in the morning for my internship.  I'll really need to get around to updating everything and everyone with all of my life changes since May!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love anything with buffalo sauce in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What internship? Yes, must update us!

    Never tried Old Bay. Is it just a general seasoning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I keep hearing about "Snobby Joes" - is that with 'fake' meat sauce?? I love it all no matter anyways. You can't go wrong with meat, cheese and veggies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't the sloppy joes AMAZING!? Rachael Ray is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm tots!! tasty!! I love Rachel Ray...I wanna BE her!

    ReplyDelete