Monday, December 14, 2009

Controlling the urges.

So, the meal plan continues for the week.  Day one went pretty well.  I didn't realize how much I had gotten into the habit of snacking, pretty mindlessly, throughout the day.  I do feel like I'm eating healthy!  Hopefully by the end of the week, I feel like I'm getting enough food and I can keep the urges to snack in check. 

In the afternoon, I had some plain nonfat yogurt with blackberries, honey, and almonds.  I also had 2 clementines.



Dinner was shrimp scampi.  This has always been a recipe that I really like.  I used egg noodles instead of the angel hair.  I'm actually making quite a few substitutions to the plan, just to keep it economical :)



Dessert was chocolate covered strawberries with almonds and milk.  I was surprised at how good these berries were!



I just finished eating the autumn oatmeal.  This isn't that much different from a typical breakfast for me.  So I liked it :)


I have my last final today at 2!  Then I still need to finish up a paper and I have a quiz on Wednesday, but I'll take it!  Where is everyone else in their finals?  I'm sure everyone is ready for a break just as much as I am!

1 comment:

  1. yogurt messes seriously make some of the BEST snacks ever.
    mm chocolate covered strawberries sound great!!

    ReplyDelete