Monday, December 28, 2009

Phewww.


My apologies for being almost completely absent for, well, too long.  Even though the semester ended, I still feel really busy and we just did all of our holiday traveling.  I hope that your holidays were as nice as we were blessed to have.  We also had an AMAZING amount of snow.  Something like 18"?  Not my favorite, but you can see the pupster enjoyed it a lot.



We just got back from visiting the fams today and I tried to pull something together that would use up stuff we had in the fridge.  That ended up being some macaroni and cheese with broccoli.



I don't think I've ever mentioned how awesome supercook.com is, but let me say, it's really cool!  I recommend fiddling around with it when you get bored :)

I.O.U. a couple of restaurant reviews that I will hopefully get to tomorrow.  I also want to talk about EHAW.




Ollie is acting sick and I am on-call for work, so this evening hasn't been the most fun.  Hopefully all will be well tomorrow :)


Question-- what do you use to update your blogs?  Straight Blogger/Wordpress?  Picasa?  Some special program?  It seems like uploading photos takes so long!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back and you survived the semester!! I use straight wordpress, but I agree that uploading takes forever. I am hoping to have my own domain by the end of January and I am hoping it is easier then. One can hope, right!

    ReplyDelete