Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pub Dog Pizza, Federal Hill

I have an amazingly long list of restaurants in the Baltimore area that I want to try.  One that has been on the list the longest was Pub Dog Pizza and Drafthouse in Federal Hill.  We walk by it all the time and the menu is a sight to see, so last week before traveling, we picked some up.

It's really nice inside and not at all what I was expecting.  Really homey and pretty typical Baltimore with all of the exposed brick and charm.  It even has a fireplace!  We started out with the garlic sticks which were really yummy.



I had the Wing Dog pizza, which has

Buffalo Wing Sauce, Mozzarella, Green Onion,
Smoked Gouda and Spicy Marinated Buffalo
Chicken
and ranch dressing on the side.

I've never had pizza where they've done the chicken in strips like that, and I liked it a lot.  I was expecting it to be a little more spicy, but it was still really good.  G got the Atomic dog, which is

Hot Sauce, Hot Cherry Peppers, Smoked
Gouda, Mozzarella, Smoked Bacon,
Pepperoni and Red Onion.
It was also really good. We spent the meal looking at the menu and trying to pick out all of the other pizzas that we want to try. We'll definitely be going back again.


Pub Dog Pizza & Drafthouse (Federal Hill) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment