Monday, December 7, 2009

Ollie the other Reindeer.


Hello!  So, I've got one final down and two more to go.  Already I feel some weight lifted off my shoulders.  Plus no more annoyingly opinionated policy professors! 

For lunch today I had some leftovers from a couple nights ago.



I don't think I even got through 1/2 of this.  I really don't like leftovers.  Except for Thanksgiving of course.

So I had an apple with some PB.  Mmmm honeycrisp.



Before my class, we got some puppy photo shoot action going on.



Too cute?  Well that was the last time that'll hapen.  Those antlers got eaten up pretty fast :)

When I got home, I had a Kashi bar to get ready for the gym.



Gym was pretty good, I haven't been since we got the puppy so I'm pretty out of shape.  I had been planning on going, but I decided to really go for it when I saw this post about starting Couch to 5K on Four Fat Chicks.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm using a plan that seems better than the last one I used (and failed).

Dinner was chicken and vegetable soup (from scratch, mm hmm!) and grilled cheese.



I also made bread pudding!
It's really yummy!  I'm fighting the urge to go back for more.

I can't wait to finish out this week!  What's a good way of making time speed up?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment