Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday morning.

Happy Sunday!  As SOON as I am done publishing this post I will be getting down to business with my chart on radical behaviorism (how can something with a name like that be so lame?).

Ollie woke us up this morning and after his walk and breakfast I made a bowl of oats with 1/2 banana, cinnamon, brown sugar, and TJ's cranberry/pomegranate blend, and PB.


I don't have time to make stovetop oats anymore during the week, so this was a nice Sunday treat.  After 20 minutes of yoga, playing with Ollie for a while and being the amazingly over-excited dog-parent that I am, lunch was a turkey sandwich on wheat with spinach and TJ's cranberry and apple chutney.


I had never tried this chutney before, but it's really good!  It has a nice cinnamony spice kick to it that warms up the flavor nicely.

I'm planning on making a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies during my work break.  I hope they turn out well.  What's your favorite fall seasonal ingredient?  I love pumpkin, but I am also really starting to like pecans.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment